Thursday 24 March 2011

The First Blog Post

Hello,

My name is Travis Jack and I'm the owner of website called www.freegamesvalley.com. A website dedicated to providing the best online games for my visitors to enjoy.

There's a variety of different style of games to play. I have Classic arcade games like Pacman, Frogger and DonkeyKong. Cool shooting games such as SiftHeads World - Ultimatum and Clear Vision 2. Fun Zombie Games Like SAS Zombie Assault 2 and Days To Die 2 (Days2Die 2). Sports, Tetris Games, Super Mario, Sonic, Batman, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario Moto and the list goes on! Over 1650 Games!!

If ever your bored and all you want to do is waste your last hour or so at work having fun... Then visit my website www.FreeGamesValley.com - Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment